In this section, we will explore the various features of this new ergonomic version of Cytomine, the solution for your projects in research, education or diagnostics.
If you don't know Cytomine yet, follow the Get Started page to have a guided tour.
However, you can explore the different pages, each one describes a specific features :
- Project. It allows to share your images with a group of collaborators or students in a secure working space.
- The Storage and Upload page will explain how to upload and manage your uploaded files into Cytomine.
- The Image viewer will allow you to browse gigapixel images and compare them in a collaborative way.
- With the concept of Annotations, we will be able to draw and save Regions Of Interest inside the images of a project and associate a semantic value to them.
- The Cytomine platform allows the integration of external routine scripts for data aggregation, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and other algorithms. The Job page explicit how to launch a script in your project from the interface.
- The Administrator Panel allows the administrator of a Cytomine instance to modify some global configurations and to have some global metrics.